Table of Content
- Information Collection.
- Use of information.
- Marketing Updates.
- Your Rights.
SAYA’s top priority is your privacy protection when dealing with us. To safeguard your trust, we have a policy that recognizes the importance of protecting your personal information; explaining what personal information constitutes, how we use the information, who has access to your data, and what are your rights regarding your personal information.
SAYA may collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- For signing up and order processing, your personal contact details including name, title, address, email address and telephone number are collected.
- Details of transactions, purchases and queries.
- Correspondence record with you via telephone, messengers, live chat, social media, emails or any other medium.
- Details of your browsing and visits to website, and also the information regarding the interaction pattern of your device with our online store including search, browsing, pages you accessed to and the links clicked to.
- Auto collection from your device, which comprises of IP address, type of device, browser type, operating system, unique device identification numbers, geographic location and related technical information.
- Information collected automatically from your device, including IP address, device type, operating system, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical information.
- We also use non-personal data such as third-party cookies to collect statistics to enhance and simplify your visit. The cookies used are both permanent and temporary cookies (session cookies). The permanent cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device for no longer than 24 months. You can easily erase cookies from your computer or mobile device using your browser.
USE OF DATA & INFORMATION:
We collects, maintain and unveil information for the below mentioned purposed and ensures that other than these the data is not shared for any irrelevant or incompatible purpose.
- To create your personal account at saya.pk (e.g. your name and email address)
- To process your orders (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and bank details)
- To be able to send text message notifications of delivery status (e.g. your mobile phone number)
- To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogs (e.g. your email address, wish lists, your name, and your postal address)
- Disclosing your data to fraud prevention agencies.
- To be able to analyse your personal data to provide you with relevant marketing offers and information (e.g. name, buying habits)
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or as long as we are required by law. After this, your personal data will be deleted. We cannot remove your data when there is a legal storage requirement, such as bookkeeping rules or when there is a legal ground to keep the data, such as an on-going contractual relationship.
Non-personal data is used as described above and in other ways as permitted by applicable laws, including combining non-personal data with personal data. Lastly, we do not sell your details to third party marketing companies.
We email our users who subscribe to our services on a regular basis. For example, we may use your email address to confirm your request, to send you notice of payments, information about changes to our products and services, and notices and other disclosures as required by law. Generally, users cannot opt-out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional.
However, we provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive other types of communication from us, such as emails or updates from us regarding new services and products offered on the websites. The opt-out choice may be exercised by ticking or un-ticking the appropriate box if such checkbox is available at the points where personal data is collected or by contacting our customer care centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or: +92-21-3511-0047. We will process you unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed. You also may opt-out of receiving such emails by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link within the text of the email.
By using the websites and providing your mobile phone number, you hereby consent to receive autodialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls and text messages from or on behalf of us at the mobile number that you provide at sign-up. You understand that consent to receiving messages on your mobile device is not a condition of purchase and understand that message and data rates may apply. Additionally, should you choose to stop receiving such messages, you can contact us directly either by call or WhatsApp or email
Saya Helpline: +9221 3822 (7292) SAYA
WhatsApp: +92 300 7887292
Mon - Fri: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you. If your data is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant you can ask to have the information corrected or removed.
If you require more information, please send an email to sale email@example.com if you wish to talk to a SAYA’s customer care representative please call at +9221 3822 (7292) SAYA